At around this time every year, the sights and sounds of summer slowly begin to dwindle away while the Fall preparations get kicked into overdrive. Not this year, though. This year, we get a reprieve from the hustle and bustle just a little bit longer, all thanks to the Summer Olympics.
While most of us may not be enjoying the games from the stands in Rio, that doesn’t mean we can’t show our patriotism from home. Retailers have outdone themselves with the amount of Americana they have available this season, which means there’s no excuse for not wearing your red, white, & blue. So sit back, light a campfire, roast a marshmallow, and sport Team USA with these pieces.
1. Navy Star Scalloped Skirt. This skirt is the perfect combination of classy and patriotic without being too over the top. Pair it with your favorite heels, and you’re ready for the Opening Ceremony.
3. Team USA Olympic Torch Bracelet. Looking for a subtle way to show your support? Show your pride for your home country long after the flame is extinguished with this bangle from Alex & Ani.
4. Red, White, & Blue Sneakers. These New Balance for J. Crew sneakers will easily transition into your fall wardrobe. Wear it with cut offs now, and cozy sweaters in a couple of months.
5. USA Tee Dress. Polo Ralph Lauren, the iconic American fashion house, has been the official outfitter for Team USA since 2008, creating everything from bags to dresses to sweatshirts. You can shop the rest of the collection here.
6. Team USA Ceremony Wool Blazer. …And if you’re really looking to embrace all things Olympics, this is the blazer that members of Team USA will be wearing during the opening ceremony. At $695, it will set you back a bit, but hey, the Summer Olympics only come around once every 4 years, right?
7. USA Backpack. Searching for the perfect backpack can be tricky, but this limited edition pack from The North Face will ensure that your American pride is on display at your final camping trip of the summer and the first day of school.
8. Red Stripe Tote With Leather Handles. Carry around everything from textbooks, to your beach volleyball gear in this L.L. Bean tote. (Bonus Points: It’s made right in here the U.S. in Maine!)
10. Red Dot Dress. This dress works as easily at brunch as it does as a beach cover up.
11. Red Bandana. Bandanas are going to be huge this fall. Tie it around your neck then, and use it to hold back fly away hairs now.
12. USA Tee. Win the gold medal for channel surfing when you’re lounging on your couch wearing this.
14. Red Plaid Flannel. Nothing says ‘Merica quite like a cozy plaid flannel.
15. Gingham Red Romper. Whether you’re cheering from the stands, or standing on the podium, this comfy romper will ensure you’re ready for any event.
What are you planning on doing during the Olympics? Let us know in the comments!