There is still time to get some last minute Christmas gifts for your friends & family! Here are some ideas I have for gifts to help them get ready for a healthier, happier new year:
- Quality Fitness Apparel: Working out in comfortable, cute clothes makes it all the more fun
- Yoga Mat: Protect yourself during your yoga practice with the best equipment possible!
- Water Bottle: Give the gift of hydration! A glass water bottle is eco-friendly and wallet-friendly in the long run.
- Running Headphones: No more running with your ear buds falling out!
- GPS Running Watch: A bit pricey, but completely worth it for the serious runner in your life.
- Magazine Subscription: Health magazines such as Runner’s World, Women’s Health, and Health all provide great lifestyle tips. A perfect gift for an avid reader!
- Fitness Classes: Buying fitness classes as a gift are a way for you to get in on the fun too! Websites such as Groupon and LivingSocial have great deals for fitness classes in your area.
Here are the links to purchase the above items if you are interested. Merry Christmas Smart Girls!